When the American Red Cross used Why Me? in their emergency response vehicles, it demonstrated a new business model meeting several opportunities.
- It brings reassuring words for those enduring change, loss, and sadness.
- It offers opportunity to give authentic healing words to suffering individuals.
- It gives corporate sponsors or foundations recognition for positive community support.
- With a LOGO Sticker on the front of the book, your brand will always be visible and remembered.
Why Me? is available in an 8.5 x 8.5 paper cover edition, and a hard cover edition through Ingram Book Company.
If you are not a bookstore, this paper cover edition is the recommended edition for corporate sponsors and foundations ordering in quantities.
It comes in English only or Spanish and English combined on the same page. If you don’t already have an Ingram account, you can easily set one up, and add your tax exemption certificate. Pricing is quoted by Ingram, and varies on quantity ordered.
Here’s how to order
- Call this direct contact: Melondy Cole, New Accounts Rep with Ingram Book Company at 615-213-7715, or email her at Melondy.Cole@IngramContent.com.
- Make certain you have paperwork for Ingram Book Co., also called IBC.
- General corporate contact here: Ingram Book Company at 800-937-8200.
- Open an account.
- File your tax exemption certificate
- ISBN numbers are the way each book is catalogued for order. The ISBN numbers for both editions are listed below on this page.
These two ISBNs are for paper books, not hard back books.
- English only. ISBN 978-0-9837820-3-2
- Spanish and English combined on the same page. ISBN 978-0-9837820-7-0
Preview a few pages HERE
The gold sticker in the photo below is from Vista Print. We do not supply them. You would need to order directly.
To learn more, or have a sample sent to you, contact us directly through this link below.