for a 5 minute breath meditation
every Sunday evening
at 5pm CST.
This is a very simple breath and light meditation using your own intention to bring light over the Earth. There’s power in numbers, so this is the reason for a public-come-together at 5pm CST every Sunday going forward. Meditation doesn’t have to be long, it only has to be focused, and if that focus is increased by even one person joining another—it magnifies to more power.
So, Here’s The Plan
- We do not meet on Zoom or anything. This is in your own space. We just want to do this at the same time. You can be in a very public place and still do this meditation.
- Get quiet.
- Imagine the Earth floating in front of you.
- Set your personal intention for Earth and it’s life—peace, health, awareness, abundance, freedom, make it your choice.
- Set a timer for 5 minutes.
- Take a few breaths to relax.
- Now envision a positive light source.
- With your inhale, bring the light through the core of Earth, from the bottom to the top.
- With your exhale, drip that light over Earth—as if pouring water over the top of a ball.
- Control your breath for what you’re capable. For instance, maybe a five-count on the inhale / and a ten count on the exhale. This is yours to make your own.
If You Want a More Personal Connection, Here’s My YouTube
At 2:46 in the video, 5 minutes of silence with 432 Hz music begins. If you want to avoid conversation, go directly to that time. Please feel free to use this meditation as often as you need, not only on Sunday.
10 p.m. UTC is 5 p.m. CST, Dallas / Chicago
3 p.m. Pacific, Los Angeles
Here’s a time conversion chart: http://www.timebie.com/std/utc.php